Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bookstores and Magazines

 

HK_nettio_bookstore_600

A new layout – with a new design style for me. A magazine style with emphasis on words and photos. I added a few elements from Bookworm by Kaye Winiecki and used the new Photobook Frenzy: A Week in the Life 12 x 12 templates by Nettio Designs. It has been a rough time for me IRL recently and what do we do to help? Go shopping! We went online to look for some used bookstores and have really found some amazing stores that are holding on!

I really love how this layout came together. I’ve been looking more into magazine style as I was researching when I did the ScrapMatters newsletter/magazine and now I am getting a chance to integrate some of that into my scrapbooking as well.  It still took a while, but came together rather quickly compared to some of my other layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment