Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Love is 5

I’m sharing a layout today about a bear. I used a FAVE-O-RITES template from vol. 5 by Nettio Designs to create this layout – (btw it makes a great layout out of anything!)

nettio_favesv5-pack-400x400

And I used this kit by Elise’s Pieces – “Love is All Around.” It has great colors with pink, red, green, blue. I think it could match a majority of themes and photos.

Folder

 

This little bear is turning five and it’s just crazy to look back at how much he and we have been through in that time.

HK-nettio_octfav_eh_love_600

Font: The Cutie Patootie by Heather Hess

Something I realized from this layout. This bear has three layouts to his name over several years. Why? Probably because he is a Valentine theme and lots of fabulous digi kits are love themed and he is a natural. As I thought about this though, I realized that I have other “things” in my life that are completely undocumented. That’s not fair. I’m realizing how many holes I have in my pages and how I have multiple pages on some common topics. I think I’m going to start working on a missed layout list to start and help this situation. Do you have holes in your collection of layouts that are missing some important parts of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment