Friday, March 2, 2012

Me and My Journal

 

I’ve been working on writing more in a journal this year and so far succeeding. I feel like it has helped my journaling on my scrapbook pages as well by giving me ideas for pages, adapting words I have already written for my pages, or just made me less self conscious of what I write.

HK_DST_DawnInskip_Journal3_600

The gold member kit at DST for March 2012 is a fantastic kit. Full of fun elements that any digiscrapper will love. I mean -  a tablet element? It rocks. Even though I made a layout about writing with this kit, I’m planning to make a digiscrapping one in addition. I like the scratchy look to all the pieces of this kit.

dinsk_extremedigi_prev-1

 

Credits:

Extreme Digiscrapper by Dawn Inskip

The Architect Font by Heather Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment