I’m jumping on the bandwagon with Nettio this week to participate in the Nettio Designs Spring Clean-a-thon:
Since the challenge is only for a week, I don’t want to set my goals too high, but I also want to use this as a chance to kickstart myself again. I was doing well with my organizing until about February and then I got distracted.
Goals for this week:
- Clear my email inbox, to do and flagged emails
- Unsubscribe from some mailing lists so that I don’t get as much email everyday if I am not using the information
- Backup my current projects
- Get into a rhythm again with organizing digital scrapbook supplies and photos
- Post about my progress – midweek and at the end of the week
Lynnette mentioned some surprises for people who follow along on her blog, so I’m going to update my status there as well. Wishing myself luck!