Friday, July 15, 2011

Scrapping Related Goals 2011 –Part 3

 

See part one here.

And part two here.

3.To incorporate more of my rubber stamping tools into my hybrid and stamp more.

Much of my crafting life before I discovered digital scrapping involved rubber stamping. When I think about it - there are actually many similarities between the two (with the added benefit of easy resizing on the computer). But I have these supplies that I still just love that have been sitting sadly in the corner, waiting for their day. Finally it came this month, I created two cards recently that involved stamping and even stamped on its own for one of the first times since I became involved in digiscrapping and it felt good. Although, it is messy - inky fingers and stuff scattered all around my apartment! Next step is to pull out my Spellbinders die cuts - I'm looking forward to it.

Here's a card with a super cutey elephant stamp from Stampendous. (Papers from Tangerine Twist by LDrag).

 

Ldrag_ellie600

To keep with my goal I want to continue to combine my stamping with my digi hybrid and create more stamping solo projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment