Friday, January 13, 2012

Fun surprises!

I love creating stuff – well because it’s fun. But I can’t say that I don’t love it when someone notices something I’ve created and says “I’m inspired too!” or simply “I like that!”

I thought I’d compile a little list of notices I’ve had over the past months that make me happy.

Hybrid Gallery Stand Out At Me So Scrappy! Oct 24, 2011

HK_GB_QFAdayCard600

I’ve been enjoying making cards – I usually end up making cards for a particular reason and for a particular person. This year, I would like to increase my stash of cards that I can give away so that I can be more prepared at short notice.

Pinned on Pinterest! Nov 26, 2011

HK_JD_DYD_5by7Us600

This makes me happy. I really haven’t made the dive into pinterest yet. But 2012 may be the year to start.

Me on the Daily Digi – Scrapbooking Books! December 27, 2011

TLP07chall_byocread600

This is something I plan to continue this year – reading more and documenting my reads by at least writing a paragraph about each book – I’m not sure if I am going to scrap them all or not yet – we’ll see what works.

I’m planning to post soon about my plans for this year – maybe if I record it – I will be more successful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment