Monday, January 23, 2012

Meet Harold and Vinnie.

I just think they are adorable. When they were finished, I knew they were just right. Jenn Barrette has a new kit called Puppy Love. So cute.

jbarrette_pupplove_prev

And I’ve been wanting a puppy for a while but I just can’t go for it right now because of the traveling I do. But these little guys warm my heart.

Here’s Harold:

HK_JB_puppylove_haroldhardback600

Here’s Harold sleuthing out the truth in a paperback:HK_JB_puppylove_haroldmass600And this is Vinnie:HK_JB_puppylove_vinnie600

I used a Martha Stewart punch (one that I got patterned off a Japanese punch) to create a weaving hole for the ribbon leash (blue ribbon – American Crafts, brown and blue ribbon – unknown company – from Michaels).  I also printed out a similar colored paper to adhere to the back and make the bookmark more sturdy.

Excuse me while I go take these guys for a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment