Sunday, January 15, 2012

2011 Goal Check In–To Make Way for 2012!

 

Here is a list of the goals I posted in July 2011 – how am I doing?

1. To scrap more layouts again…

2. To spend less time organizing but be more efficient.

3.To incorporate more of my rubber stamping tools into my hybrid and stamp more.

4. To blog more - more posts, more meaningful content.

1. Definitely heading in the right direction with scrapping more layouts. I have a couple of ideas on how to improve and scrap more. Including a really inspiring class and the completion of my Christmas book. I’ll expound more on this section later. I really want to get myself prepared so that when I have time to scrap, I’ll know what stories I want to tell.

2. Yes and no, with the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012, I have had a bit of time to do more organizing. I am trying to spend a little bit of time on all the days I can to organize some of my scrapping supplies and photos. I am making progress and that is FANTASTIC!

3. Well, I haven’t done so well here – but I think that is mostly because I have been traveling a lot and have been away from many of my rubber stamps. It makes me really appreciate how much I am able still to do my digital projects since I travel with my computer and external hard drive. I will look to this as a continued goal for 2012.

4. I am happier with the posts that I have written. They say a bit more. I would like to improve on consistency. I hope to save my blog posts for future reading because they say more about where I am now. I would like to use the blog as a reflection of me but more casual. With content that doesn’t really need a layout (or could be a future layout). That really can be satisfied with mostly words.

I like these four goals and will strive to work on them in the coming year. I also have some more goals and reflections that I plan to post about later as well as my word for the year (a hint is in the fun surprises post I created earlier!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment